Thursday, March 26, 2009

So Emma started daycare this week at Kendra's house. Emma is one of five kiddos and the only girl. Everything has been going well and Kendra is wonderful. Emma seems so happy when I go and get her and the boys love her. They call her "baby Emma" and they tell me all about what she did during the day, it's very cute. Best part about Kendra's house is that it is only about 2 blocks from my school, so she is nice and close. Today when I woke up (after my shower and getting ready) I was watching the news and school had been canceled....SNOW DAY! It was strange because at that point there was no snow on the ground, but that changed a few hours later. Here's a pic out my back door. At some points today I couldn't even see my neighbors' houses because it was blowing so much. I did get a chance to make some yummy, chocolate, peanut butter cookies. I probably don't really need the cookies, but I did eat them with a glass of skim milk!
I just felt like throwing this one in here. This is last weekend lounging on the couch together.
Here is Emma playing in her bouncy seat

1 comment:

  1. Loks like snow... Missed everyone but glad we weren't driving around in that blizzard. The Spring Break week went fast. I could use another one off.

    ReplyDelete