Thursday, March 12, 2009

First Week Back

Well my first week back to work is over! I made it through! It wasn't too hard. It was nice to see all my students again. They were all excited to see me and to see pictures of Emma. Now I have four days to spend with her---working part-time is great! Emma has also been sleeping more and more at night. She has been going 6 hrs. on average and last night she went 7 1/2 hours! I would say that is sleeping through the night. And after she gets up it is only because she is hungry and then she goes right back to sleep after. Going to bed has been much smoother in the last week as well. For a couple weeks there it was rough. Emma would get too tired and then just would not (and could not) settle down to fall asleep, so we had a few late nights. I think we have it figured out now and so far this week falling asleep (and staying asleep) has been perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics of Emma! Can't wait to see her again!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look, Tonya!
    -Pamela

    ReplyDelete