Sunday, March 8, 2009

Church

Here is what Emma looked like for her first church nursery experience (she didn't even know she was there!): Today Emma went into the church nursery for the first time. She has been to church, just not in the nursery yet. I wasn't ready for that yet, so she's been going to the service with me---But I volunteer in the Sunday school once a month and today was my first day back doing that so Emma went to the nursery. She was only one of two babies and she slept the whole time. I told them they could just leave her in her car seat....and that is where she stayed the whole time just snoozing away! Maybe next Sunday she will be awake. The lady working said she wanted to hold her so badly--but she didn't because she didn't want to disturb her nap (which is good for me because Emma had a very late night and needed to sleep!).
That is all for today. I am headed to lunch and a movie with a friend while Grandma Pamela babysits!

No comments:

Post a Comment