Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 Months Old

It's been about a week so I thought it was time to write something. Last weekend I wasn't feeling well so we didn't do too much on Friday and Saturday. Luckily Emma is still young enough that she enjoyed laying on the couch with me. I still don't know what was wrong I had a fever and just felt "blah", but it didn't amount to much. When I got up on Sunday I felt fine. At church the ladies who work in the nursery got to play with Emma. She was actually awake this time and I guess she was "chatting" and smiling the whole time with them. It was such a nice day, that after church we headed to Southlands to walk around and get out of the house. I didn't really have any shopping to do, but it is always fun to window shop and look around. Then we headed to Grandma Pamela's house. She and Emma spent some time outside in the sunshine. Pamela kept Emma while I headed to lunch with Jamie.
Three Months Old Today!!!! The most exciting thing that has happened this week is that Emma slept through the night---for three nights in a row! Every night at around 2 am I would shoot up from bed worried that she was starving....but I would find Emma snoozing away. Here she is tonight in her crib (we are going to try this), maybe she'll stay there all night (the other nights she was still in her bassinet in our room). I've tried the crib other nights, but it's like she knows she's alone and she doesn't stay asleep as long as when she is in our room. One step at a time I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment