Friday, March 6, 2009

Last of San Diego

My brother, Jeremy, lives in San Diego so we got to spend some time with him while we were there. We haven't seen each other in over seven years, so it was great to catch up after so long. I hadn't seen his daughter Hope since she was four so it was fun to see how much she has grown up. While staying in the RV with my parents here is where Emma slept. It is like a little tent. It has a mattress and everything, but folds up nice and small so it was perfect to travel with.
We visited the Wild Animal Park. It is like a zoo, but many of the animals are our on acres of land roaming as if it were their natural home. It was neat to see them out in the fields and not in cages. Of course no predators were with their prey! Here is Emma at the beginning of our day while we were watching a bird show---she seems pretty interested!
Emma has been smiling a lot lately....and one of her favorite people to smile at is Papa.
Look!!! I was there with everyone else (one of the few pics with me in it!)!
To see many of the animals we had to ride a train that took us out to see the animals int he field. Here we are before leaving.
I didn't want to bore everyone with a bunch of animal pictures, but this one makes me laugh. This jeep is inside the lion exhibit and apparently the lions love it!
Josh and I got away one night and went on a dinner cruise. It was the first official "date" we've had since Emma was born. Not the most attractive pic of me, but oh well!
Our last full day there we went on a Harbour Cruise around San Diego Bay. Emma is in the Baby Bjorn inside Josh's coat!
Taking a bath in the RV sink:

No comments:

Post a Comment