Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back to Work

After eleven weeks off for maternity leave, today was my first day back to work. It was easier than I had expected (thank you Shelbi!). Shelbi came from Greeley, giving up her Spring Break, to help out with Emma this week. So Emma is still at home...just not with me, I think that is why it wasn't too bad. I totally trust Shelbi and Emma is in her own environment. Next week she is with a friend also and then Emma starts real daycare on the 23rd. It is an in-home daycare and I know the lady because her kids go to my school, and I had her son in second grade. She is wonderful and her children are wonderful! I think you can judge a lot about someone by how their kids are--of course there are always exceptions. I'm just speaking from what I have seen through my years of teaching. So work went fine. My school kiddos are great and were excited to see pictures of Emma. I had two breaks during the day that gave me time to pump, so that was good. Overall I think I did pretty well, only calling twice and texting once to check in!

No comments:

Post a Comment