Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekly Update

Pretty uneventful week....full of work and daycare! Only 3 days left---and my school year is over! I have 6 weeks off before I have to go back for my new school year----yea! Though I am going back full time, so I'm a bit bummed about that. On Friday we headed to the Outlets in Castle Rock for a little bit of shopping. We asked Kelli and Conner to join us and to our luck---they weren't busy! So Emma got some new summer clothes and sleepers and I got some chocolate. After some shopping and a chocolate snack we headed to Spicy Pickle for lunch. Kelli and I both had a free coupon so all we had to pay for was our drink--can't beat $1.45 for lunch!
Here is Emma on Friday while we were shopping. She got some new sunglasses. They are sunglasses even thought the lenses are so light.
Conner enjoying his chocolate! Being a cutie!
Thanks for the fun day Kelli and Conner, we enjoyed spending time with you!
On Saturday Emma and I got up early and headed to Singing Hills Elementary to do a community garage sale that was hosted by the local 4-H. We did the garage sale with Kasey. It was freezing in the morning and the wind was howling. Later in the morning once the sun came out it was much better---still chilly, but bearable. I did make a little over $100 bucks---just enough to cover my "shopping spree"' the day before at the outlets!
Emma had a little snooze in the warm and cozy truck!
Today the weather is suppose to be really nice (why couldn't we have had this yesterday for the garage sale???? it always works out that way!). After church we are heading out to meet Shelbi for some lunch and girl time.

4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous that you and Kelli live close enough to hang out so often! And Spicy Pickle coupons? Where did you score those? Your "race"? Jealous about that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love the pictures of Emma with her sunglasses and taking her little snooze in the warm truck. !
    I LOVE coming home from a looooong day at work and seeing what my granddaughter and her mommy have been doing that week.
    Tomorrow is the kids LAST day of school. When can we do the nursery, Tagawa's?
    Supposedly, O'Toole's has 10 perennials for $30.
    The countdown is on!
    Love,
    -Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the pictures of Emma with her sunglasses and taking her little snooze in the warm truck. !
    I LOVE coming home from a looooong day at work and seeing what my granddaughter and her mommy have been doing that week.
    Tomorrow is the kids LAST day of school. When can we do the nursery, Tagawa's?
    Supposedly, O'Toole's has 10 perennials for $30.
    The countdown is on!
    Love,
    -Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures of Emma and Connor! Emma looks so darn cute in her sunglasses!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete