Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5 months old!

Emma is five months old! Can't believe it! Not much new to report. Emma is playing more and everything goes into her mouth. She hasn't rolled completely over yet (by herself), but she does move enough to get herself where she wants. The other night I put her to bed like normal with her head underneath the side where her mobile is.....in the morning when I went in to get her, her head was on the opposite side (her feet were under the mobile)! I am sure it will not be long and she will be rolling back and forth. Here are some pictures of Emma playing!
Tummy Time! Look how I hold myself up!

Here is a new sound that Emma has learned to make with her mouth.

1 comment:

  1. How cute!
    Wow! She completely turned around so that she could reach the mobile with her little tootsies?!?!
    She's doing so much all at once.
    I'm so glad I'm here to enjoy it.
    It will break my heart when Rae and Adam have their little ones so far away.

    ReplyDelete