Monday, May 11, 2009

My First Mother's Day

For my first official Mother's Day Josh and Emma treated me very nicely! I started the day with a very nice card from Josh and a beautiful plant from Emma (it was in her room when I went to get her for her first feeding). I also got some flowers for my pots and flower box in the front yard, and we got 5 trees for the front of our house---I planted the flowers and Josh took care of the trees. After that we went to church. We went to the early service because I worked the second service in the walkers-2 yrs. room. WOW.....what an exhausting hour and 15 min! It was me with 7 little people and two middle-schoolers to help me. Josh went back home to make pull-aparts for brunch with my family---which we headed to after I was finished with church.
My little miracle who finally made me a mommy!
This is later in the evening before bed. Emma is very close to sitting up on her own, here she is practicing.
Josh went back to work today---after being home for about a month! We had lunch before he left. Here are some pics of Daddy having fun with Emma before having to leave.
I like this one.....Emma's eyes are so blue!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful first mother's day as a mama!

    Emma was so worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete