Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Piercing Ears

So.......Josh and decided to get Emma's ears pierced. We really thought nothing of it, we wanted to get it done young so the pain is quickly forgotten (hopefully--that is what we are telling ourselves). I got mine done as a baby, so I thought this would be a good time. Though I have to be honest, as soon as we walked in the door, I was ready to turn around and leave! If Josh wasn't there with me I probably would have left.
Right BeforeAlign Center.......so innocent doesn't know what's coming. This is when I almost said STOP!
During.....why am I doing this to my baby girl??? And look at Josh, my heart was breaking! Right After.....and I mean right after, like 15 sec. I started making smiley faces at Emma and laughing and she started smiling, already forgotten!

All done we all survived.....me....just barely!

No comments:

Post a Comment