Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fun With Conner

Conner, Kelli, and Johnny came over for some dinner and some social time. Emma went to bed early, the men played Tiger Woods golf on the Wii, and Kelli and I enjoyed chatting and playing with Conner. I slacked on the picture taking....Emma was around for the early evening, but I didn't have the camera out. The day before Kelli and I did the Cherry Creek Sneak with Emma and Conner. This is what our two angels looked liked when we got there, so peaceful, if only they had stayed that way through the walk!---I'm kidding of course they were wonderful!
Conner enjoying the ride.....though I guess he looks a bit worried here!
We had to stop for a milk break. Luckily I had brought a bottle, there really wasn't a good place to nurse! This is after some crying and fussiness. I thought Emma would sleep the whole time....Not what she had in mind...she decided to stay awake and be fussy the whole time. Conner and Emma took turns being fussy and then both fell asleep on our way home! Still had a great time and we'll have to make it a yearly tradition. We saw a couple kids in a wagon, maybe we'll have to do that next year.

1 comment: