Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eggs and First Cereal

Emma dyed her first Easter eggs and had a blast doing it! Last year she was so little so we didn't really do anything for Easter. She still doesn't know about the hiding and everything.....the Easter Bunny is still coming though, we'll see how finding the eggs goes tomorrow! She loved the orange and yellow and her hands were dyed by the end!
Getting fancy with some stickers! Emma was trying soooo hard to get the stickers on the eggs, but I ended up having to stick them on, I think if they were bigger it would have been better--but she was determined look at her concentrate!
Finished!
Kaylee was with us enjoying watching us. After one of the eggs had dried I gave it to her to see how she liked it.
Today we tried a bit of cereal with Kaylee. She seems to like it. I don't think she actually swallowed any, but she had a good time. I'm not too serious about it, just thought I would introduce it, and she has a ways to go before she knows what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment