Friday, April 23, 2010

TGIF!!!!

I am not sure why but this week seemed extra long and boy am I ready for the weekend! Nothing too new here just a weekly update on the girls.
I just thought this was funny of Emma. She was smiling right before this....I swear, but by the time the camera clicked this is what I got. Emma has been getting some new teeth for the past few weeks. Her 1st molars. Of course she won't open her mouth (and hold it open) for me, so I found this picture to tell which ones she now has. She has her bottom and top Central and Lateral incisors. Just got her 1st molar on the bottom, on the right side, and the left side is about to break through any day now. I'm sure her top molars are not far behind. That has been the pattern with her. She usually gets the bottom first and then the same ones on the top. She has yet to get the top and bottom Cuspids yet. So....if you are counting that is nine teeth (almost ten). The molars have been the toughest yet, she has been a trooper though, we have gone through a lot of Tylenol. Poor Emma Bean, I can only imagine. Anyway---that's an update of her teeth.
I actually got a picture of both girls together!
While I had the camera Emma kept saying "Hi" and grabbing for it.
Emma got these magnetite rocks from Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Laurie, and Hope while they were visiting. She loves them....so a couple pics of her playing with them. She played with them for about 25 minutes while I made dinner.
Emma helping with Kaylee's bottle (even though Kaylee was finished).
Kaylee's face after her "helping"...
.....and we're all clean again!
Kaylee can sit up for about 30 sec. all by herself. She can also officially roll over from her back to her belly. Can't quite do belly to back yet.
I got this little Bumbo seat off our classified ads through work. Never really needed something like this for just Emma, but with having two little people and a third on the way I thought this would a good place for the younger ones. It is super nice to put Kaylee in it when I'm cooking, dealing with Emma, or whatever I need to get done. She loves it! She can sit straight up and see all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment