Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

Josh and I have been so amazed at what our girls have been learning at school (daycare....). We call it school because Emma is in a preschool program and even Kaylee and Mallory's rooms have a "curriculum" that they follow! I can't believe what they do and learn every day and they are so young! We LOVE our school so much and the wonderful ladies who teach, love, and nurture our girls.  They are selfless ladies who do this job because they LOVE children! I know they are doing a great job because our girls love to go to school everyday (well most days!) and love their teachers Ms. Cheri, Ms. Marilyn, and Ms. Lindsay. Of course there are many other helpers and teacher's assistants that help but these are their main teachers.  SO--This week was all about letting them know how much we appreciate and love them!
I found a great idea on Pinterest (I am slightly addicted...like so many others!). I found this great teacher appreciation idea. I loved how they could get a little something each day and it wouldn't break the bank!
SO.......

Monday: Sweets for the sweet! 
I made some yummy scotcheroos!
Tuesday: Proceed with Caution; this bag contains energy!
This bag had a coke and a power bar
 Wednesday: You were Mint to teach!
They got a pack of mint gum
Thursday: Orange you glad you're the Apple of my eye?
....and of course they got an apple and an orange
Friday: A card and some hand cream...no picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment