Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Denver Museum of Nature and Science

Has it really been over a month since I have posted anything?  I am usually better than this...even when I am busy!  This is when we were still off track and enjoying time around here....Josh and I called it our "staycation". He was off of work and so was I so we did some things as a family that he usually doesn't get to join us on. 

We headed to the museum for the first time (for the girlies!). Another place we now have a membership to. I got a great deal with a coupon and then another discount because of being a teacher. They loved it! Especially the animals of all the parts of the world. We were the only ones in there so they could look, run, be loud....without disturbing anyone. Below is my attempt at a pic with all three!
 They loved Prehistoric Journey and seeing the dinosaurs!  We went into Snakes and Lizards as well but by the time we got there it was CRAZY so we just made a quick trip in and out! Hopefully we can make it back before the exhibit is finished.




 Before lunch we headed to the Discovery Zone. This is a great place where they can explore and play a little bit...and Josh and I could relax as well as they did their activities!









 After exploring inside we had a picnic out in the wonderful weather we were having. I forgot to pack a blanket so Emma is on an IKEA bag and the other girls are on daddy's jacket.


Stay tuned for some more updates!  Have a lot to catch up on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment