Thursday, May 10, 2012

OK...almost done with the updates. I found a few more pictures. We got out the paints recently and made some great works of art.


 The girls also had "school pictures" recently so here are how they turned out.  Not too bad. I love that they do a siblings picture as well. Emma does not look the best, but it is the best picture I have of them all together right now.  Sorry quality doesn't look too great...I just took pics of the pics to put on here.




 We had the book fair at our school this week so the girls got a couple of new books. Emma enjoying them...not looking too happy.
 I came across this picture from a month or so ago. Emma's first puzzle that she did ALL BY HERSELF!!! Usually I have to sit with her, but she did this all alone! Look how proud she is!  She said "I did it all by myself, and I didn't get mad!!!" (we always have to tell her to try another piece and not to get mad when it doesn't work....she tends to get very frustrated!)

2 comments:

  1. You do such neat things with the girls! Love seeing all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis and I really enjoyed getting caught up on the girls and loved ALL the pictures. We especially liked the school photos and what a great idea to have all three sisters together in a picture. We also liked Emma's proud puzzle picture and we totally agree that Mallory is Josh's mini me ;) Kaylee actually resembles her auntie peggy when she was a toddler and I have pictures to prove it! They are all dolls and your're doing a remarkable job as parents. So proud of you both. love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete