Monday, June 20, 2011

Tribute to Daddy!

So this has been a hard year for Josh....my wonderful husband and loving father. SO- I decided to post some pictures of him with his girls and share a little poem for Father's Day. He was not home with us to celebrate so hopefully this will bring him a smile and make his heart happy.
Daddy's Girl
Hello, Daddy! Time to play, I missed you, off at work all day. We'll seek and hide and skip and jog, and when we're done we'll look for frogs. Today I helped Mommy sweep the rugs, maybe after dinner you can help me catch bugs. Maybe I'll help out in the yard, fixing the truck won't be so hard. I cherish this time you share with me, I love you, Daddy, I know you love me. - Leila Devlin
You are a wonderful Daddy and the girls just adore you. You have so much fun with them and we are so lucky to have you in our lives. Thanks for working so hard for our family! Lots of Love From your Girls, Me, Emma, Kaylee, and Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment