Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Butterfly Pavillion!

One of the best parts of being off-track is being able to meet up with my friends and catch up. So, yesterday we saw Susan, Jack, and little Sam (didn't do any pictures..forgot the camera) and today Casey and her kiddos! Though I see Casey every day at work --I'm pretty sure she sees me more than Josh :) we don't ever get to just "hang out" and have fun. So we headed to the Buttlerfly Pavillion (we both got half off memberships with a groupon---yea!). We had a lot of fun and the girls loved it! I left Mallory at daycare so I could focus on the older two.
Casey's son Aedan is a great older brother.....to my girls! He helps keep an eye on them and shows them stuff, it is so cute. I guess he does have practice with his own sister Abby.
These pictures are so funny. It looks like they are all looking at plants and leaves, but really they are looking at butterflies!
On the other side of that little fence they are looking at a turtle...I forget her name, but I do remember that she is 25 years old.
Pouting.....after I told her to sit on the bench and not stand.
Look Mommy!
Picking flowers.....after being told NOT to!
Right after this picture and telling her NO again....Kaylee had a little temper tantrum that got EVERYONE'S attention!
Being a spider!
After the buterflies before heading home we stopped at McDonalds where we played some more and had a quick lunch.
See Kaylee in there?!?!?!?!? She went in there to have some privacy and came out with a stinky diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment