Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just a couple of pictures from the past week. I went back to work so we didn't do too much and there aren't very many pictures. We headed to the park on Tuesday and met Kristin with her three cute kiddos. I didn't get any pics of her boys or Kaylee....I was slacking. It was great to see them and to catch up for a bit, we don't see each other near enough! Thanks for meeting us Kristin!
Emma has been practicing her climbing skills lately. She was only able to go up about half the slide.
Poor short legs....she tried and tried, but couldn't quite do it, I gave her a hand. Her legs are just to darn short!
Her is Miss Autumn--Kristin's youngest...isn't she a cutie.
This week we had another big event. On Saturday Kaylee and I headed out to see Courtney (Kaylee's birth mother). We have not seen her since the birth. It was a good visit and I'm glad Courtney got to meet Kaylee (and Kaylee Courtney---though I don't think she'll remember, but we have pics). Also this week Courtney had her court date for termination of parental rights to Kaylee and that just means that now finalization can happen on our end. Courtney has been wonderful (and very strong) through all of this. We could not have asked for a better birthmother! (Thanks for the greatest gift ever, Courtney!--and please keep visiting the blog!)
More Kaylee news....she's only been crawling for about a month, but is pulling up and standing and even letting go for a few seconds. She is determined to move like her big sis I think!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed you guys Courtney, I hope you guys had fun meeting up with Tonya and Kaylee. Take care I hope the best for you and I am thankful everyday for the gift you have given us, we are soo blessed! Thank you...Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Josh and Tonya! Love to see the blog! Tonya I wish you all the best with the little one on the way! I think Alyssa is a good name ;) We missed you too Josh. I am so happy Kaylee has such wonderful parents and a spectacular life.
    All the best,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmmmm lift that little leg, let me pull down your pants and diaper and cum on your sweet tight little bum

    ReplyDelete