Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything

We have been keeping busy around here. There are a lot of pictures again. See this is what happens when I don't blog as often. Anyway, we've been busy hanging out here at home a lot and we have been going a few places as well. Enjoy!
Emma is still loving her stroller. She will push her babies...and whatever else in it and race as fast as she can around the island in the kitchen. Notice she loves wearing my shoes also.
So now that Kaylee can crawl she is EVERYWHERE!!!! Emma has taught Kaylee all about the cupboards, what are big sisters for right? So I have two little ones who love to get into the cupboards and pull everything out. I'm only complaining a little because this keeps them both happy and entertained while I clean up the kitchen or cook.
Not sure what happen to the picture here, but they were both looking at me so I wanted to include it. They are so fun in the bath now that Kaylee can sit up and be somewhat independent. I think Emma is starting to like that her sister can play a little with her now (and also realizing she has to share everything with her as well--which we are still learning about).
Guess Who?!?!?!?
Emma's new thing is to take the containers out of the cupboard and then climb in herself! Funny girl!
My brother came into town again. Though it was a quick visit we enjoyed the day at the Aurora Reservoir with him and his family. Emma had a lot of fun. Kaylee slept through part of our day, but I think she enjoyed herself as well!
Building sand castles with Uncle Jeremy and cousin Hope.
We played in the water quite a bit also. It was very refreshing after being in this hot weather. Emma loved it and me and my pregnant self didn't mind it either!
Kaylee sportin' Hope's hat.
We went to Belleview Park and spent a few hours there with Nana and Buck. This is a great park with a little stream that you can wade and play in, a train to ride, and a little petting zoo. It was a lot of fun, though Emma did not have a morning nap so she was a bit clingy to me. I only got a few pictures because it was difficult with her. We will have to go back again when we are a bit more rested!
So glad Nana and Buck could join us. They took care of Kaylee for me while I was with Emma.
We got a special present from Anita (my now retired teammate from school) yesterday; a doll house! This was a great surprise. It is so neat, all wood and all the pieces that go with it. Emma loves it! And I guess Kaylee does as well---she likes to chew on the pieces. Emma is very cute with it though. She puts the people in bed, in their chairs, in the bathtub etc.
You can also climb in yourself!
I will leave you with a short video clip of the Emma making Kaylee giggle! Good times around here! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Auntie Anna still checks the blog every other day to see the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylee looks good in the ball cap!

    ReplyDelete