Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baby #3 update. I am 34 weeks along and things are still looking great. At my last Dr. appt blood pressure was really good again so he is not having me come in again until I am 36 weeks (which was 3 weeks between appts.). She still doesn't have a name. We have a couple we like but I think we are going to wait until she is born to see what she looks like. She moves around a lot. I was telling Josh we have a little gymnast, she moves around soooo much more than Emma ever did. Emma was born at 38 weeks (the day I turned 38 weeks) so maybe I only have 4 weeks left???? Here is hoping. So it will probably be more like 40...or later....YIKES! So back to work means back to not blogging as much....or having that many pictures! I am cherishing the weekends again and BUSY during the week. Our school day now ends 45 min. later and it is amazing the difference. So now we don't get home until 5:00....I use to be home by 4:15-4:30 most days. So then we get home, make dinner, eat, have baths, have a little play time, read books and go to bed! It makes me a bit sad because this is also the most grumpy part of the day for the girls (as with most kiddos I think). Anyway, so I have about 2 hours with them before they are down at 7:00. The good thing is that our school day starts later so in the morning we don't have to rush as much and I usually don't have to wake the girls up; they can just get up on their own.
This week I had Back to School Night so the girls spent the evening with Nana and Buck. I met them for a quick dinner before I had to go back to work and then they went to the fountains at Southlands (which are FINALLY back on). Nana got a couple of cute pics...both girls looking a bit serious, but still cute!
Today is Saturday...I love the weekends! No rushing around in the mornings trying to get ready for the day, we can just hang out. So I have a few pics from this morning. Emma was being a little stinker and wouldn't let me take any good pics of her (actually for the past few months now!). So, I snuck in and got her sleeping...I just love to watch them sleep! What else???? Today is Josh and my 7th anniversary. He is gone trying to finish up a load that has been full of bad luck and because of that has taken wwwaaaaaaayyyyyy to long to do! Anyway, maybe we can go out just the two of us when he gets home. Loves her oatmeal!
Just being her cute self! I just love her smiley face!
Emma and her finger....ever since her two bottom teeth fell out she has sucked on her finger, usually just when she is getting sleepy.
So...the striped thing around her neck is a shirt, which she has only partly on. The past few days she has been wanting to dress herself, so this was an attempt at her shirt, she WOULD NOT take it off or let me fix it. She can put her shoes on now as long as they are undone all the way, she just doesn't tighten them up when she's done. She needs a little help getting her legs into the pants or shorts, but then she can pull them up herself. She's just getting too darn big!!!
Notice the finger in her mouth, her sippy, and her pink Winnie blanket....all MUST-HAVES for naps and night time! Off I go to cherish a few moments of alone time before the two princesses wake up from their naps!

3 comments:

  1. I saw those first pictures of the girls and knew it was Southlands. I'm pretty proud of myself for that one LOL

    Happy anniversary to you and Josh! I totally remember that beautiful day down at Hudson Gardens. I'm sorry you don't get to be together today but hope you'll get to get away when he's home before Baby Girl #3 comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 7 Year Anniversary!!!

    So sorry we didn't get a chance to call and congratulate you on Saturday, but you were both in our thoughts!

    Love you guys!

    Here's to many more happy years!!!

    Rachael & Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your posts!! Can't wait to meet the newest little daughter. Kathy

    ReplyDelete