Thursday, August 19, 2010

Catching Up....

It's been a couple of week so it is about time to catch up on some happenings around here! Things haven't been too exciting just working and living life I guess. Going back to work has made me twice as tired as I already was so sitting down to blog....or even take pictures is the last thing I want to do. We have done a few things though worth blogging about.
Miss Kaylee got her ears pierced this past weekend. This was the best shot I could get. She did awesome and cried for only a few seconds....the whole mall could hear her, but she is pretty dramatic when she wants to be! Josh has been home...he cut off all his hair (with a little help from me). I think he looks a bit skinny.....all the ham sandwiches he has been living off of the past few weeks.
At Nana's house she has this horse that the girls can ride and Kaylee loves it! It sings and talks!
Josh looking a bit sleepy...but both girls getting a little daddy-snuggle-time!
Watching TV ever so closely.
Kaylee is still loving her food. If she could eat all finger foods she would be happy as can be. She is eating cottage cheese here.
YAY!
Last Saturday Emma and I made Chocolate Chip Cookies. This was the first time she helped me. Well I'm not sure how much she really helped. I would put the flour, sugar, etc. in the right measuring cups and try to have her pour them in the bowl....but she wasn't having it. Not sure why, she was just content to watch. Notice the red shoes. They are about 2 sizes too big but she loves them and wore them all day Saturday....she loves her shoes!!!
Watcing the cookies bake....are the done yet mom?
I love this shot! You can see her reflection and the expression she is making....makes me laugh!
This is why we love where we live. This is right out our front door.
Emma sat and just watched with Josh and boy did she love watching them (until a car came and scared them away).
Other news......baby #3 is still cooking away and doing great. Went to another appt. today and blood pressure is great! Emma has used the potty 4 different times in the past 2 weeks. We are not officially potty training or anything but she has had such bad diaper rash lately that she has been without a diaper a lot lately. She is doing great and knows she is suppose to go in the potty....she doesn't always make it...but for a 20 month old (today she is 20 months) she does pretty well. So, we will keep on encouraging her! Yay Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment