Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Tooth Fairy Visits......Already!!!!

During school today I got the dreaded phone call that no parent wants to get! That there was an accident involving Miss Emma! Apparently she was running and fell on her chin....and out came her two teeth on the bottom (in the middle). YIKES! Not even 1 1/2 and has lost her first teeth! I called the Dr. right away because I wasn't sure what to do. Anyway, they said as long as the teeth came out completely and that Emma didn't seem like she was in pain that there was no need to worry.......except she won't have any teeth there until her adult ones come in....like 4-5 years! She is a trooper though and is completely fine, and I guess was playing almost immediately after the whole incident! Her third day at a new daycare and this happens!
So tonight the Tooth Fairy will visit and leave Emma Bean something special. Of course she won't remember, but she'll know when she gets older that she lost her first teeth when she was only 1 year, 4 months, and 16 days old! Her tiny little teeth!I was trying to get a good picture, she wasn't too happy with me! (as you can tell)
When she smiles or just looks at you...you can't tell! I guess it's good it was the bottom ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment