Friday, May 28, 2010

School's Out!

I'm out of school for the summer for about 9 weeks! YAY! I am changing tracks for next year so I get longer this year. Kaylee had her 6 month check up this week. Here are her latest stats: 26.5 inches long (73%) 15 lb. 3 oz (29%) Her head in 17 in. (69%) I have started to call her our string bean....she's long and skinny! Kaylee has just started to get up on her hands and knees in a crawling position, I was trying to get a picture, but it didn't last.
We were able to break out some summer clothes this week and I just thought Emma looked so cute today (of course I'm not biased or anything), so these were the best shots I could get. You can also see my growing belly in the corner of the first pic.
I have to tell a short story about this one. Emma has turned a little OCD. She picks up little bits of trash, dirt, hair, etc. off of the floor and wants to throw them away. Anyway, there was a little stain on the rug that she was looking at and pointing to and she was telling me about it. This is right after that still looking a bit worried (I couldn't make it go away!). Also--more and more lately I feel like she looks like a little girl and no longer a baby. Makes me happy she is growing up, but sad also. They just don't stay babies for very long do they?

No comments:

Post a Comment