Monday, May 3, 2010

A Surprise!

So I thought this weekend was going to be like any other normal weekend, nothing too exciting. BUT--Josh called on Saturday and said he was going to fly home for a few days! What an unexpected surprise! He came home at just the right time. I was feeling a bit sad and feeling sorry for myself....I love my girls, but some adult time is nice too----especially with my hubby! Our week ended with running out of propane! YIKES! We had no heat and no hot water for 2 days! I realized it Wednesday night and we didn't get our tank filled until Saturday morning. I had to take a couple of COLD showers! We made it through though! Josh usually keeps an eye on our tank (a lot better than me!) and since he has been gone I didn't even think about checking....Obviously! Lesson learned for me! Next week the girls start a new daycare. Our nanny got another job, so I had to find another place for the girls. All is good though! I found a wonderful in-home daycare that is near school. When visiting a few weeks ago Emma loved it! Now I just have to get up a little earlier to make sure to get all of us ready, out the door, and in the car by 6:45! I will end with a few pics:

1 comment:

  1. love some pics of her holding her feet like that but totally naked

    ReplyDelete