Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

So it is the evening on my 2nd Mother's Day (3rd if you count me being pregnant on my 1st ) and it has me thinking about being a mom and reflecting a bit. So bear with me......scroll down to pics if you don't want to read my blabbing. It's crazy that 3 years ago I wasn't sure I would ever be a mom and now I am expecting my third child! God is amazing! Nick, Destiny, and my little angel were the first to make me a mom. Though these three are no longer with me physical, they will all have a place in my heart forever. They have helped to form me into the mom I am today. Emma Bean is our little miracle. When I had given up having any of our own.....what a surprise! She has such a sweet spirit and is so independent. She has such a mind of her own....which started from birth (coming 2 weeks early!). I love all the sweet hugs and kisses she gives Kaylee, she loves her sister so much!
Hug for Kaylee
Kisses for Kaylee
I love this one....look at them looking at each other
Kaylee Bug means so much to me as well! God had Kaylee waiting for us and I am so thankful that she came into our lives. She was meant to be ours and fits so well into our family. She is so happy and giggly, she makes me laugh all the time. I get lost in her big, brown eyes!
Waking up every morning and seeing my little girls is the highlight of my day. As the day goes and the craziness of life happens (and me losing my patience at times) I put the girls to bed and it brings me back to what it is all about---loving these little people. As we read books and snuggle before bed...I think is there anything better than this?!?!?!? Now....pregnant again, who would have thought? Not me! This one was definitely unexpected, but I am so happy! I'm not sure about this little girl yet. I do know that she isn't overly active (at least yet) and hasn't given me any troubles. So, only time will tell with this little one! Being a mom has always been something I knew I wanted to do. I had no idea that I would be led down the path that I have taken, and though some of it (well....a lot of it) was rough, looking back I wouldn't change anything.
Almost done.....just want to end saying Happy Mother's Day to all the moms that read the blog! Hope your day was great!

6 comments:

  1. And happy mothers day to you as well my dear wife, Love you and thank you for sharing the girls updates on the blog. I look forward to new postings every time you update when I am out here. Hope to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. And, having known you since you were a little girl, am thrilled that you will be surrounded by daughters (and a loving husband!). You deserve only the best, on Mother's Day and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's day.
    I find myself talking about how great you are all the time ;).
    You are an amazing person & sister.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, have been blessed to have a little girl come into my life, so I know how you feel! And now I have 3 little granddaughters to love! (Thanks!)
    You are an amazing mother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful entry, Tonya.

    ReplyDelete