Friday, June 26, 2009

Not too much going on here. Just a quick update with some cute pictures...of course! This week has been a pretty quiet uneventful week.
Emma is going on two successful weeks of napping! Yea for me! and Yea for Kendra at daycare! She been sleeping about an hour or more in the morning and for 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the afternoon, thank goodness we are past that obstacle. Night time has always been good. Emma still gets up once to eat.....but she'll go 6-7 hours before eating and she sleeps about 12 hours for the night, I can't complain about that! She has also turned into a tummy sleeper. I put her on her back, but after she wakes up....she's on her tummy. I think that is what is helping with the napping. OK...enough sleep talk.
Here are a couple of pics and videos of my sweetie!
In honor of her great napping!
Sitting up all by herself (at least for about a minute, before tipping over)
Enjoying a musical-cube-toy:
Rolling back and forth

No comments:

Post a Comment