Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hanging out with friends

On Sunday we headed out for a day at the zoo with Conner and Kelli! We went early so it wasn't too crowded and got a parking spot nice and close.
Aren't Kelli and Conner cute, I like this picture. See the hippo in the back....well Kelli and I were chatting about how whenever we've gone to the zoo the hippos are usually laying down sleeping or in the water. It was fun to see it up and walking around.
This is how Emma looked most of the morning...she was just happy to be strolling. I did take her out a couple of times so she could see some of the closer-and bigger- animals. I think mostly she just enjoyed people walking.
On Monday Jack and Susan came over to our house for our monthly get together. Last month we went there and that was when we went swimming. They live about 45 min away, but we still try to make time to see each other.....with me having to go back to work full time I'm not sure how that will work--I guess we have the weekends.
So I got this little baby pool and it was perfect for our little ones. They had fun and lasted about 25 minutes is all...but enough time to get some pics.
I have to explain this pic a bit. So Emma was laying back against the side facing Jack and Jack took her foot and decided he was going to eat it, OK maybe just taste it. Emma didn't mind. We couldn't grab the camera fast enough, so this is just after. loving the nice, warm sun
Random pics in the house. With this black onesie on Emma could pass for a boy---but still a cutie of course (maybe if you could see her earrings).

No comments:

Post a Comment