Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Not much new going on here. Here is a cute pic of Emma after we got home from a walk. I left her in there to finish off her nap, she was sitting on the front porch with the door open.....so I didn't just leave her on the front step! I thought she just looked so cute and peaceful. Buster is so funny--he likes to snuggle with Emma while she plays on the floor. We thought out of all the dogs he would be the one to ignore her the most, but he seems to like her the most. I know it's hard to tell here because of the long hair, but he is giving her a kiss, and look at Emma's face-- she's like what is he doing?!
So Emma has been practicing with a sippy cup. She is doing pretty well for it only being about a week now. I think she mostly gnaws on it because it feels good on her gums, but she can hold it well and today I noticed she is sucking on it much better and getting the water (she got a little too much and started coughing a bit!).

No comments:

Post a Comment