Saturday, October 1, 2011

Manis, Pedis, Dance Party and Slumber Party!!!

My friend Jamie has a daughter named Essence. Her and Jamie are with us all the time...and are basically family! So--when Jamie asked Essence about who she wanted at her birthday it was my girls and my nieces. These are who she is around the most! Well, my girls are too little to really have a sleepover at someone's house (obviously!) so we did it her at our house. It was a fun "girly-girl" night! Josh and my dad were the only boys allowed!We started the celebration with manis and pedis at Sweet and Sassy! Emma got to go, but her little sisters had to stay at home. Look at her get her toes done!
My niece Katy and Essence. Such cuties!
My niece Hope. Even though she is a lot older then the other girls...I'm pretty sure she had just as good of a time as the little girls!
This was before anyone came over. Emma and Kaylee are helping with some decorations.
Here everyone is enjoying dinner, and then cake and ice cream.
Present Time! This was the year of the "Monster High" barbies for Essence. She is dressed up as one as well!
And then the dance party begins! We got the Wii game Just Dance...what a great game and we all had fun!
After dancing the three older girls slept in one our extra rooms in the basement...all together in the same bed. So cute! All of the girls had so much fun! I am sure this is the first of many slumber parties to come in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment