Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday to Mallory!!!

Our sweet little Malla-Boo turned 1 year old on the 19th! Man that year went fast! I know I probably say that with all of the girls...but I really do not know where this year went. Wasn't Mallory just a little baby? and now... -She is walking...no more crawling, if she falls she gets right back up on her feet -She is "talking" non-stop and telling us all kinds of stories -She is eating everything we are eating (for the most part) and HAS to feed herself -She can hold her own with her two sisters... and can be a bully to them even though she is the little one! -She has a great giggle and smile! -She is very easy-going and just a sweet baby. -She weighs 21 lbs. (59%) -She is 30 in. long (78%) She finally grew in her length! -Her head is 17.87 in. (59%)
The day of Mallory's actual birthday was pretty low key. I had work and the girls were at daycare. That evening we had spaghetti for dinner and cupcakes for dessert! Mallory had a couple of presents to open from friend who couldn't make the party.
Of course her older sisters were there to celebrate with her!
Here is the day of her party. I never got a really good picture of Mallory and she had on the cutest outfit from my mom with a tutu skirt...oh well!
Align CenterWe had her party at a park with a splash pad. Too bad the weather wasn't the warmest...not bad just not water weather...but that didn't stop the kiddos from going in!
Here is Ms. One-derful herself enjoying her cupcake!
Present time!
I did Jimmy John's sandwiches, cupcakes, and ice cream sandwiches for lunch...so very easy on my part!
Here are a few of Miss Mallory's guests. Miss Sarah who is our newest little friend!
My brother and his family, Kasey (my friend since age 6), and Katy my niece.
My friend Kristin (again...a friend from forever...elementary school) and her cute family! Her husband Jason, Sons Easton and Dalton, and daughter Autumn.
My friend Kelli (AGAIN---have known her since elementary school) and her husband Johnny and her kiddos Connor and Sarah.
Those were all the pics I got! Nana and Grandpa Buck were also there. Along with Grandpa Oscar and Auntie Anna and Uncle James. Also, my nephew Robby and Aunt Maile. Jamie and Essence were also there! Hopefully I got everyone! It was a great day celebrating with family and friends. I am thankful every day that Mallory is a part of our lives. I cannot imagine life without her! Mallory had a great day and to think this was just the first of many parties to come for her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment