Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Potty Training!

The day after her 2nd birthday....we officially started potty training! Emma was definitely ready and has been doing awesome with only a couple of accidents (which mostly happened on the way to the bathroom). When she has to go she says "Poopy"--for whatever she has to do! Our blue-eyed princess is getting so big! I am so proud of her.

83 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have pics and videos if you are interested.
      My email address is jamesrollins2005@gmail.com
      jamesrollins390@aol.com

      Delete
    2. hey james do you have another way for me to contact you

      Delete
    3. Hello James Rollins

      Delete
  2. I would rape her daily

    ReplyDelete
  3. making her clit itch with a hard water shower until she went crazy and moaned loudly ..her brother sucked one at the same time.
    it's so cool, so addictive.
    can't stop filling her feelings as it tickles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Playing a button like that and rubbing to see the reaction of her body as it trembles with lust, her clit keeps asking you to keep playing every toy you take reacts until she is ready to feel you inside her, creaming the cock nice and she slowly penetrates, the moment when I slowly fuck her, the bed resonates nicely when you fuck her in, that's the moment you'll never forget because it itches so endlessly and you need it a few times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEST link here: https://bbsteen.nl/invite/i=70878

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please bring your daughter to my house tonight please so I can take her to the bathroom with me please and then I’ll let her come into the shower with me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a 1 year old daughter at home so ready to start training. I want to watch another man molesting my little girl. Hey her ready for daddy's fat cock

      Delete
    2. I would love to molest your daughter please send me a picture of your daughter please

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I want to watch you molest my little girl. Tell me everything you're gonna do to her.

      Delete
    2. What to see pictures and videos ove them naked

      Delete
    3. Hello I would love to molest your daughter please send a picture of your daughter please

      Delete
    4. Telegram @Mastermaster92 take about what I will do to her and send me pictures and I will tell u everything I'll do to her pm me

      Delete
  8. https://ppkvhat.rs/invite/i=109322

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, if anyone wants to trade cute pics or videos of little girls (0-12 years) or little boys (0-10 years), message me on telegram @t.me/Juju210374

      On KIK
      Juju210374

      Delete
    2. Hey Juju any other way to receive

      Delete
  10. https://mcvnings25.cc/invite/i=43570

    ReplyDelete
  11. Telegram @Mastermaster92

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://cokob.de/invite/i=36841

    ReplyDelete
  14. https://cokob.de/invite/i=37534

    ReplyDelete
  15. https://cokfes.de/invite/i=62848

    ReplyDelete
  16. https://cokpwb.su/invite/i=15124

    ReplyDelete
  17. https://cokpwb.su/invite/i=17180

    ReplyDelete
  18. https://bathroom99.de/invite/i=10468

    ReplyDelete
  19. https://bea5kb.kz/invite/i=260

    ReplyDelete
  20. https://nconscious57.de/invite/i=1548

    ReplyDelete
  21. kik: "femboy15yo" if u wanna trade baby vids

    ReplyDelete
  22. https://antillario88.de/invite/i=129061

    ReplyDelete
  23. https://acu6dya.de/invite/i=11139

    ReplyDelete
  24. https://fortifys53.de/invite/i=18389

    ReplyDelete
  25. https://zer4a4f.cc/invite/i=4675

    ReplyDelete
  26. https://xxa73fe.cc/invite/i=23840

    ReplyDelete
  27. All porn friends prefer her youthful virgin days.Get your childhood back. YoungFace: http://ty.0va23745u8q.top?_c=1kz7f if system browser can not fetch link, please use Chrome instead[0318]

    ReplyDelete
  28. https://wodemo.net/topic/90682?page=50

    ReplyDelete
  29. https://ommission71.de/invite/i=57634

    ReplyDelete
  30. https://xxrt34apx.cc/invite/i=75

    ReplyDelete
  31. https://xxrt34apx.cc/invite/i=10750

    ReplyDelete
  32. https://paradiseclub892.online/#20131

    ReplyDelete
  33. http://g33n.in/register?invite=6yfAm9

    ReplyDelete
  34. http://g33n.in/register?invite=8HOWj3

    ReplyDelete
  35. https://t.me/Cake_adrian_bot?start=ref-674870e77387e

    https://t.me/Cosmo_adrian_bot?start=ref-674870d506c37

    https://t.me/tree_jonathan_bot?start=ref-67487016c2250

    https://t.me/Str_violet_bot?start=ref-674870648582e

    https://t.me/briankz_candy_bot?start=ref-6748704b9124e

    https://t.me/Ghost_audrey_bot?start=ref-674870236aa7d

    https://t.me/fkimberlya_ghst_bot?start=ref-674870236aa7d

    https://t.me/Tree_claire_bot?start=ref-67487016c2250https://t.me/Tree_claire_bot?start=ref-67487016c2250https://t.me/Tree_claire_bot?start=ref-67487016c2250

    ReplyDelete
  36. https://t.me/idorothyu_cow_bot?start=ref-677341c42626a

    ReplyDelete
  37. Want to stand in front of Emma and have her look at my shaved, circumcised cock and watch me masturbate and then cum all over her beautiful face.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Replies
    1. Check around for the link to caneta pretta great stuff in it

      Delete
  39. https://best678.info//register?i=xsz4ed

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi, if you like this kind of content and want to see more, message SHJL3PKLC on teleguard.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi im a 12 year old girl
    one free photo then it will cost ya something
    my pussy aint free
    Aslo have pics of my 3 year old cousin
    here is my telagram and email
    Isaiahfdarling@gmail.com
    @Catlove989

    ReplyDelete
  42. https://viptls.in/invite/6PQQJ9

    ReplyDelete
  43. https://t.me/xmarys_x_bot?start=ref-67a0c327f3f77
    https://t.me/sjohnp_toys_bot?start=ref-67734179ec4f8

    ReplyDelete
  44. https://vidual72.forum//register?i=0psy6x

    https://t.me/hntd_ObmenBot?start=ref-fblYYHESdb

    ReplyDelete
  45. https://t.me/hntd_ObmenBot?start=ref-FVQBupwPz8

    ReplyDelete
  46. https://adline08.xyz//register?i=rle3rt

    https://t.me/hntd_ObmenBot?start=ref-fblYYHESdb

    ReplyDelete
  47. https://t.me/hnpcv_EXChangeBot?start=ref-FOydYojQVc

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anonymous Forum: https://wcr.yzz.me

    ReplyDelete
  49. https://virtualpenguin.icu/#64513🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  50. Secret group in the "SimpleX Chat" app, for exchanging and sharing free content, come join. 👇

    https://smp12.simplex.im/g#c7or6EjrxXbM5RHoCnR48pTc8mrAggo-gCx7pZvlV2E

    ReplyDelete
  51. I’m not calling if you want to chat Telegram @LonleyBoiXXXX let’s chat

    ReplyDelete
  52. https://kp764.de/register?invite=1b836b

    ReplyDelete
  53. https://graph.org/Anonymous-group-in-Session-03-20

    ReplyDelete
  54. New Stuff 0-17
    https://pbw67.click/register?invite=RjKd9C

    New Bot: Preview and purchase with automatic delivery
    https://t.me/kflixstore_bot

    New Backup Group: Website and Promotions
    https://t.me/+yS7J5p8CXQM1MmM1

    Support link or buy:
    t.me/admkflix

    ReplyDelete
  55. New Website
    https://hurt98.click/register?invite=RjKd9C

    New Bot: purchase with automatic delivery
    https://t.me/kflixstore_bot

    New Backup Group: Website and Promotions
    https://t.me/+yS7J5p8CXQM1MmM1

    Support link or buy:
    t.me/admkflix

    ReplyDelete
  56. https://deep67.sbs/register?invite=1498e1

    ReplyDelete
  57. New Website Partner. ❤️‍🔥

    New Website
    https://slide98.top/register?ref=0XuzcZ

    Autobuy Bot:
    https://t.me/kflixstore_bot

    Support
    https://t.me/admkflix

    Backup Group (New Join For More)
    https://t.me/+sFT8EU8g8AZmOTQ1

    ReplyDelete
  58. New Website 🔥🔥🔥
    https://slide98.top/register?ref=0XuzcZ

    Autobuy Bot:
    https://t.me/kflixstore_bot

    Support
    https://t.me/admexchange

    Backup Group (New Join For More)
    https://t.me/+GbJ_PQvEwxQ1NTU9

    ReplyDelete
  59. AutoBuy Bot: @dsire_bot

    Backup Telegram Group: https://t.me/+E1WEeVfiHog1MmNk

    Telegram Official: @desiresup

    Website: https://dsree.top

    ReplyDelete
  60. https://pizzag.de/register?ref=3e53d1cb

    ReplyDelete
  61. 19-7142-2613 on Zangi App for Trade

    ReplyDelete
  62. Join me on simple x. At happydays. Or. Z on the end I can’t remember

    ReplyDelete
  63. https://pizzagate3.de/register?ref=167437b3

    ReplyDelete
  64. Trade with me on zangi. My number is 46-1631-1123

    ReplyDelete
  65. link: https://pizzag68.de/register?ref=6b12a79c

    ReplyDelete
  66. https://is93.me/?invite=GTESQ5UT

    ReplyDelete
  67. https://cheese62.de/signup?ref=671A72DF

    ReplyDelete
  68. https://cheese63.de/signup?ref=671A72DF

    ReplyDelete