Monday, December 20, 2010

TRACK OFF!!!!

YAY!!!! I am off work for 5 weeks! So excited to spend time with my girls and to not have to get up and rush around to get three girls (and myself) ready for the day!
We are having fun getting ready for Christmas....first up seeing Santa! Emma and Kaylee were NOT having it. Luckily Jamie and Essence came with us. Kaylee was not about to let go of Jamie and Emma had a death grip on me as well---so we are in the pic with all the kiddos! Looking forward to more Christmas fun....building a gingerbread house, baking cookies, wrapping gifts, listening to Christmas music, watching Christmas shows, and to just being at home! Milk Please!
Fun with Daddy!
Gotta love the diaper and underwear with the socks....they love to be naked (don't all kids?)!
Look how much fun they are having! Love my girls!

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes baby girl little panties, let me take them off and smell them then you can watch me jerk off in them maybe even stroke it for me a little

    ReplyDelete