Monday, December 6, 2010

Updates!

Working full time and being a mom of three has been VERY busy.....so the blog is not a priority lately. I do love the blog....it acts as my journal and a baby book for all the girls. I record everything they do in it (I do have "real" baby books also). Anyway, on to happenings around here. The weekends find us just hanging around the house playing, cleaning, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, cleaning.......The girls are so fun and I love to be here with them. Cute new outfit from Nana. We put our Christmas tree up--right out of the box! No real tree this year. We had fun though I didn't put up most of our ornaments because they are breakable. Emma loves the tree and likes to pull the ornaments off. She is much better now, and she loves to help push the button to turn the tree on. That is her "job" when we get home in the evening. Just being cute. Here they are watching Daddy being silly. Josh with two of his three (Kaylee was taking her morning nap). Balloon left from Kaylee's party. She loves balloons!!! Tummy Time! Thanksgiving we spent with family. On Thanksgiving we went over to my brother's house and spent it with them....I have no pictures. On the Friday after Thanksgiving we had another dinner here at our house. We had a house full. It is so nice that the girls can be around family on these special holidays. I have a few pictures, but again.....didn't do very well with that! Jamie with Miss Mallory My Uncle Dean with Iris. My cousin Emily had her just a few days before Mallory was born. Josh with the kiddos. This is well after dinner---every is starting to wind down. We are so thankful for all of our family and friends. The past few years Josh and I have so much to be thankful for. Our home, our growing family, each other, and our jobs! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment