Friday, November 13, 2009

New Look

Maybe because so many things are about to change right now, I decided to change the blog (again!). I was never too crazy about the other design....I liked it but could never get the text just right. Anyway, there will soon be a new character on the blog, so I figured a new design too (hopefully I can add her picture soon!). I am here at school occupying my time. Usually I have 101 things I need to get done....but I'm done! At least with what I want to get done! I have plans and stuff run for the next week and a half (in case I am gone), I have everything graded, I even have most of my room put away (I have to move this time) for when we track off on November 24th! I am finished with my time in the mobile and I get to join everyone else back inside the building, YAY! Though I have liked being out here, no one comes in my room and bugs me...but it tends to get lonely! Enough rambling, my lovely cherubs will be back soon (I only have 12 today---5 are out sick!). No pics....I think that is a first :)

1 comment:

  1. Soon you'll have tons more pictures for us. Can't wait!!!

    Autumn wore her little Naturally Sweet outfit yesterday...the one that matches Emma. It's on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete