Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

WOW! So much to be thankful for this year. To think last Thanksgiving we had no children (well one on the way.....) and this Thanksgiving we have two beautiful girls! Boy do we have a lot to be thankful for. After many years of wanting a family Josh and I were talking and we finally are one! (well we were before but without kiddos we felt like something was missing) Being patient and trusting that God has his own plan for us and our family has made us into one! God is good! Also I have a wonderful husband who supports me in so many ways! And I can't forget my wonderful family and friends who are always there for me.
Look at those cheeks!
OK---on with our Thanksgiving. We headed up to the mountains to my Uncle Dean's house in Fairplay. It was a bit of a drive but a nice ride. It was good to see my cousins and other family. Emma had fun and was not to clingy to me or Josh (which is good....she's been super clingy!). Everyone else took turns snuggling Kaylee. It was a great day, but boy was Emma exhausted---she is still recovering a day later!
I love this...Ashton and Emma looking outside there is only a year between them, but Ashton looks so big!
Uncle Duane Poppa having fun with Emma
One group shot (of course this is just a few....I slacked one the picture taking, I was a bit busy with Kaylee and Emma!)
Katy and Emma rocking (two of the three girls)
Daddy with his two princesses!

1 comment:

  1. You guys have certainly had a big year...and clearly much to be thankful for. Sorry Emma's been a bit clingy lately, I'm sure it's hard.

    Oh...and Autumn has those same pants Kaylee is wearing in the pic of Josh with his "two princesses". That's so funny. Yet another same outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete