Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sorry it has been awhile! Although no one comments (hint hint!), I know a lot of family and a few friends read this.....so sorry I have been missing! Emma decided that she enjoyed the taste of the cord the connects my camera to the computer and ever since, the cord doesn't work anymore. SO--I had to get a new one! And I couldn't post any messages without pictures! :)
On with news. I am home today from school because I have no voice. Hard to teach a bunch of second graders with no voice! Probably be out tomorrow also. Emma still went to Kendra's house so I could sleep and relax. To tell you the truth though it seems a bit quiet around here! Anyway some cute pics below she was so smiley this past weekend and we got some good pictures of her.
We haven't done a whole lot the past week. I have had a cold so haven't felt 100% and.... we just enjoy being at home! Josh is still home, and has been for over 2 weeks now. Which is nice, but when you are self-employed if you are not working....no $ is coming in! Things will be fine though, and it is nice to have him around. He has even been cleaning a little around the house while I have been at work! WOW! What a great husband!
Lots of pics since it has been awhile!

2 comments:

  1. She is getting so big! And so cute! I hope you feel better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling pictures! She looks so grown-up in her jeans and flower child top! Looking forward to seeing her in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete