Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snow Day!

Today we are home from work and daycare! Hooray for a snow day! Maybe tomorrow too.....I won't push it! (but it would be nice...the day before Halloween the kids will be crazy). So, we've been cooped up inside all day, but that is fine with me. I'm not even out of my jammies, love it!
These two hate cold weather...they were shivering when I took this!
Nothing else new. We are still all set with the adoption stuff. I have to meet with a lady tomorrow to do some more paper work, but then we just wait. It is weird, I'm not sure how to feel. I know it is real, but so different from being pregnant (obviously!) because those feelings growing from the moment you know you are pregnant. With the adoption I am cautiously excited, but I have no doubt I will be full of love for our new little one the moment I hold her, which could be any day now really! So for now we just wait.
I have unpacked (which I just put away a couple of months ago) the newborn stuff, crazy that Emma was just in all that stuff 10 months ago and now another little princess will be wearing them! We have also started Emma's new room. She is moving across the hall and now it is a "girlie" room. The nursery is animals and it's gender-neutral. Her new room is blue, but with pink, flowers and butterflies. We haven't gotten another crib yet, but that can wait. The new baby will be in the bassinet for the first few months anyway.
We took a nap right after this...I wonder why????
That's about all here.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had a snow day today! It's been a very very long week.
    Love you guys, and can't wait for more good news!
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures . She's the cutest. I feel like she did in some of those pictures but I did wash my face. So, I think I'll take my nap now. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!
    Her first ponytails!
    I can't believe she's grown so quickly!
    -Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonya she is so beautiful and I am sure she will be happy to have a little sister. We love you essence and Jamie

    ReplyDelete