Thursday, September 3, 2009

Track Off!!!!....and other exciting stuff!

YEA!!! I am off track for 3 weeks! Hard to believe I have already been back to school for 9 weeks. Can't wait to spend 3 weeks home with my little Emma Bean! I have missed being at home with her every day! I'll probably have a few more posts than normal now that I will have the time again...we'll see, we might be having too much fun!
To start things off.....Emma has discovered our dog door and how to use it! Though she has yet to go through it.....but every kid that has visited our house has gone through it so it is just a matter of time! Look at her smiling here like "what's wrong mom?"
Oh No! I've been caught! So this morning (Saturday) we decided to go to the mall and play on the soft bugs and animals and such. Emma enjoyed herself and Josh stayed with her while I hit up a couple of stores. Her dress got in the way of crawling so we had to tuck it into her bloomers!
After that, before heading home, we stopped by Nana Pamela's house for a quick visit.
Then back at home playing...isn't she a cutie?!?! Thanks for the cute dress Kristin, we love it!

2 comments:

  1. She's pretty darn cute in that dress! What mall are you at?

    We must totally plan something for this track off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bath time looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures and video clips Tonya, I love them. It's great to be able to see Emma grow up from a distance. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete