Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Only 1 More Day Left!

After today I only have 1 more day of track-off left! I know I shouldn't be complaining, but I love being at home with Miss Emma, I hate to be at work all day and missing the "day to day" stuff. What are you going to do?
Anyway....enough of that. Saturday we did our Gymboree class with Daddy. Since Josh was home I had him participate with Emma. She had a blast...though towards the end she was definitely ready for a nap! She is a mover! We tried a music class also, though she loved that as well.....the class where she can move is definitely more up her alley (and there are songs in that class also, so the best of both).
Emma loves her books, though lately---mostly just to chew on! So usually I try to give her one to chew on and then we read one.
Hmmmmm....what book should I choose?
This looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment