Monday, February 9, 2009

North Carolina Continued

Our trip was great. It was fun to see Rachael and have her have her time bonding with Emma. Her is a cute picture of the two of them.....I swear Emma has a smile on her face, don't you think? This was a special time for Rachael, as well as for us, we are so happy we had the time to be able to go and see her. We went to The Melting Pot (YUM--my favorite restaurant) for our last night together.
I just love this....Daddy and Emma watching TV.
Here are some close-ups of Emma. I was trying to get her to smile....instead here are a few cute faces. Look at her cheeks and that double chin, I am pretty sure she is getting enough to eat!
Rachael's dogs had to share her for the few days we were visiting. Look how cute they are!
This is Daisy:And this is Bailey:

1 comment: