Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 Months Old!!!!

Emma turns two months old today! She got all dressed up for the occasion! This is the first time she has been in a dress--and she even has shoes on! The little headband makes me laugh! So we went to her 2 month check-up. She weighs 11 lb. 11 oz (73%), she is 22 in. long (36%), her head circumference is 15 in. (33%). She also had to have three shots today. That was more painful for me I think. She was a trooper though and the nurse was great, she did them so quick! So she is healthy and thriving!
I can't believe it has already been two months! I guess I understand now when people say how fast they (kids) grow up! Soon she'll be going to college! :)
I threw this one in because I think she looks so cute in this hat,
don't you think?
Very serious looking sleeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment