Monday, February 9, 2009

Home Again

Well we are home again and back to our exciting life here! I have been trying to get Emma to sleep in her crib more. Usually I put her in there and she lasts for about five minutes and then starts screaming. I'm pretty sure she knows that she is all alone! So every day I have been putting her in there for her long nap during the day in the hopes that she will get better. Today we had success! I did swaddle her though (you can't tell...she's hidden under that other blanket), so I think that helped. Before her nap she kept me company in her bouncy seat while I did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen....looking ever so lovely in her pink and brown outfit. She is officially in 3 month clothes. I packed up the newborn stuff!
We also had a bath this morning. She is loving her baths now, as long as she stays nice and warm! While we were on our trip she would take showers with Josh and boy did she love them, almost falling asleep in there because she was so warm and cozy in daddy's arms.
Very inquisitive looking here:
I just like the way she looks here. This is after a terrible cry.... and then feeding, so she is finally feeling satisfied I guess.

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big...I can't believe how fast it happens.

    ReplyDelete