Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fun Times!

I am off track again...for 5 weeks!!! That means that I get some much needed time with my girlies and time to relax!
All three in our bed ready for church and waiting nicely while I try to get dressed as fast as I can while they are distracted by Dora.
We headed today to The Wildlife Experience. This is one of our favorites when we are off. The girls love it and my friend Kasey gets us in with her family pass, so a nice cheap morning out.
Look at my big girl!
Trying to get everyone in a picture...minus Keller, Knox's new little brother.
Mallory was more excited about the drawers that hold kids' shoes than playing with the actually toys.
Rolling down the "hill"
Cookies and milk break
Kasey gave the girls their Christmas presents; these cute purses with jewerly and chapstick inside...what could be better?!?!?!
Our big 3 year old! I posted about her party, but her actually birthday was yesterday and we went to Mt. Fugi for dinner. The girls loved it! They were a bit worried when the cook would do big fire things (not sure what to call them) and then we ended dinner with a delicious ice cream sundae. A great birthday with her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment