Saturday, December 3, 2011

34 Years Old!

What a great birthday I had this year! While at work one of my best friends, Kasey, stopped by and surprised me with a cupcake from Bliss and a present. She is so sweet and what a great surprise! It made my day! Later, I got this beautiful bouquet of roses from Josh.
And who else gets 30 hand-made birthday cards with such sweet messages?!?!? My wonderful teammate and friend Casey had our second graders make cards. Then had them all deliver them to me. As each one handed them to me they would say "Happy Birthday!" So sweet! I ended my birthday with going out with some friends for a girl's night. We went to McCabes in Southlands and then we went to see the latest 'Twilight' movie. It was a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Tonya! Wishing you a very happy year ahead. I love love love all those sweet handmade cards!

    ReplyDelete