Monday, September 20, 2010

New Addition!

A couple people who read the blog do not do Facebook...so they don't know yet that Mallory Rose arrived early Sunday morning! I went in Saturday to be induced. Didn't start that until about 11:00 and she took her sweet time coming and arrived at 2:48 am on Sunday. She weighs 8 lbs. 3 oz and is 20 in long. So far so good. We got back home this afternoon.
Anyone who wants to visit and help hold a baby is more than welcome!!!! (hint-hint!). More cute pics to come later!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! We are thrilled for all of you and can't wait to see the entire family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey really nice website, I noticed your website when doing study on some methods to develop my web log. I was simply inquiring which spam software system you use for comments as I get tons on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are you?

    Looking forward to your next post

    ReplyDelete