Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Exciting News!

Emma and Kaylee will be big sisters in September! All I can say is that God works in mysterious ways! This time....no "trying", no drugs, no hormones, no acupuncture, no problems.....a COMPLETE surprise! But...a surprise that I am very happy about (don't get me wrong I was freaking out a little when I first found out!). So, I am about 12 1/2 weeks right now and things are looking great, so now I feel comfortable with having EVERYONE know. Here is our little bean...maybe a boy??? We could use a little more blue around the house! He was moving around A LOT during the ultrasound, that is always fun to see. This was the best shot that she got.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys!!!! I hope it is a boy. He can protect them! *Courtney*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! We are thrilled for you. Lots of love, and thanks for the pictures!

    Love,
    Rachael & Adam

    ReplyDelete