Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quick Update

I go back to work tomorrow....YUCK! This is a quick track-on though, so I guess I shouldn't complain. I am just having so much fun at home with these two little princesses.
Emma is running around and so fun! She is so busy and loves her toys and whatever else she can get her hands on. Three top teeth (that she's been working on for a while now) have finally broke the skin, but I still think some more are not far behind. The last few days she has had a bad diaper rash so she spent an hour today without her diaper and she thought that was pretty great!
Kaylee is less and less fussy as the days go...I think she is finally enjoying the "outside world"---don't get me wrong, she still wants to be held and snuggled most of the time, but she is sitting more and more in her bouncy, swing, on the floor---when she is awake and as long as Emma and I are not too far away. She has also been taking naps in her bedroom. The best so far has been about 45 minutes---but we got to start somewhere! She loves white noise. As I am typing this, she is in her bouncy seat and I have the vacuum on!
This morning I finally got the camera back out for a few quick pics. This was right after breakfast (Yes---Kaylee is on the CLEAN kitchen floor on a nice thick blanket). Remember she has to be able to see us! After Emma was finished eating she joined her for some quick loves. She loves her baby sister, it is so cute! That's it for now---both girls are napping at the SAME time so I am going to quickly do a few things before the fun begins again!

2 comments:

  1. Tonya...good luck going back to school. I'll see you there Feb. 1. I'm trying not to think about it! Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete