Saturday, February 2, 2013

Merry Christmas!



  
For Christmas Eve the girls opened their one gift and got fairy wings.  After spending time at my brother's house we came home and put out the food for the reindeer and headed to bed.  
Santa Came!!!








 I got a "mom" necklace from Josh. It has a thumbprint from each of the girls, their birthstones, and a charm that says "God's Gifts".  Josh kept it a secret and put this all together with my friend Kasey.  He had to get their thumbprints in a mold and then send them to the lady who made the necklace and then she used that as a mold for the metal. It is neat and unique. 






 After we had Christmas with our little family and my brother Jeremy's family the rest of the family came over. We had a full house with 30 people!









 As if Christmas itself is not enough...we had Kathy over too (for dinner) and she did a photo shoot for everyone.  My mom really wanted a photo of all of her kids and grandchildren.

Hope and Bailey (mom and dad's dog)
 My Uncle Mike's Family
 US!
 All the Grandchildren (cousins!)
 My brother Jeremy and his daughter Hope
 My big girl!
 Sweet brown eyed girl!
 Malla-Boo!
 All of us!
 Jeremy's family and us
 Jeremy, Laurie, and Hope

 My brother and me!

 Logan
 Grandpa and his granddaughters

 My Mom and Dad (and Bailey)
My sister Nancy, Steve, Austin, and Logan

 Aiden
Ashton

 My brother Chad, Tanya, Aiden, And Ashton
 My brother Scott, Maile, Rob, and Katy
 
My Cousins, Jack, Matt, and AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment