Monday, November 28, 2011

Kaylee turns the big 2!

A few weeks we celebrated our little Kaylee-Bug! She has been in our lives for two years now and we are so thankful for her and how she came into our lives.
We will be forever grateful to Courtney and her selfless gift.
We had several friends and family over for a Dora inspired celebration! She loves Dora....but really LOVES Swiper the Fox, but hard to find stuff for a "swiper" party.
What a girl Kaylee is and is becoming!
Lately I have been calling her our drama queen. She has an ear-piercing scream that she does....when she is hurt, doesn't get her way, is told no, gets her feelings hurt.....basically whenever she is mad or upset about all things small or big!
But man those big brown eyes still get me and her hair is finally growing and she has the cutest ringlets! She is our snuggle-bug! She is the one who loves to sleep with us and snuggle.
Kaylee is potty-training herself. I didn't think she was ready, but I was wrong.
She is doing great!
She loves to draw and color. She loves to take care of her babies. She loves her cars and racing them on the hardwood floor.
She loves her accessories, especially hats!
Can't wait to see what year number 3 brings for you Kaylee! We love you so much!

(Below is a slide show of some pics from the party that my wonderful friend Kasey took for me since I have been missing my camera for almost 2 months....but I found it last week!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment